About Penetration Testing
A pen-test simulates a hacker attack on a network, system, application, or website with the objective to discover existing weaknesses.
We offer penetration testing (PEN-TEST) services to organization systems and infrastructure to identify potential vulnerabilities against Cyber Attacks.
Why you need a PEN-TEST for your Organization
- Secure critical network infrastructure
- Protect organizations from financial loss through fraud hacking
- Preventing financial loss through fraud (hackers, extortionists, and disgruntled employees)
- Protecting your brand by avoiding loss of consumer confidence and business reputation.
- Proving due diligence and compliance to your industry regulators, customers, and shareholders.
- Non-compliance can result in your organization losing business, receiving heavy fines, gathering bad PR, or ultimately failing.
We have developed a comprehensive risk-based vulnerability management framework that’s focused on protecting your organization’s critical infrastructure.
About Vulnerability Assessment
Vulnerability assessment (VA) is a control that most organizations implement and is a requirement for many security schemes such as PCI DSS.
One way to secure IT assets is to maintain an awareness of the vulnerabilities in an environment and respond quickly to mitigate potential threats is through regular vulnerability assessment (VA). A vulnerability assessment is a process to identify and quantify the security vulnerabilities in an organization’s environment.
Why you need a Vulnerability Assessment for your Organization
- Identify known security exposures before attackers find them.
- Create an inventory of all the devices on the network, including purpose and system information. This also includes vulnerabilities associated with a specific device.
- Create an inventory of all devices in the enterprise to help with the planning of upgrades and future assessments.
- Define the level of risk that exists on the network
- Establish a business risk/benefit curve and optimize security investments
For organizations seeking to reduce their security risk, a vulnerability assessment is a good place to start.
Contact our experts today to begin your assessment