The business Continuity Masterclass will provide learners with basic knowledge and skills to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve their business continuity management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301:2019.
You will learn how to prepare for, respond to, and recover from disruptive incidents when they arise through effective business continuity planning.
The course is designed for persons seeking to kick-start and develop their business continuity journey.
- Individuals interested in Business Continuity Management.
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in business continuity.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22301 and Initiation of a BCMS
- Training course objectives and structure
- Management system standards
- Fundamental business continuity principles and concepts
- Business continuity management system
- Initiation of the BCMS implementation
- The organization and its context
- Analysis of the existing system h BCMS scope
Day 2: Planning of a BCMS
- Leadership and commitment
- Business continuity objectives and planning of changes
- Business continuity policy
- Organizational structure
- Documented information management
- Competence and awareness
- Business impact analysis
Day 3: Implementation of a BCMS
- Risk assessment
- Business continuity strategies and solutions
- Business continuity plans and procedures
- Incident response plan
- Emergency response plan
- Crisis management plan
- Communication plan
Day 4: BCMS Monitoring.
- Need for testing business continuity plans.
- Exercise programs
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation
- BCMS audit
Day 5: BCMS Continual Improvement
- Identification of improvement opportunities.
- Setting up teams to manage Business Continuity.
- Embedding a Business Continuity culture in your organisation.