Sentinel Africa Consulting is a Kenyan Risk Management Firm. We believe in the development of talent and the value of education on the society. To this end, we have set up the Sentinel Talent Shield Program where we shall support the successful candidate in paying for tuition, career advice and support by offering them internship and job opportunities.
We are looking to offer support to talented but less fortunate students in an undergraduate program in Kenyan Universities and hereby invite applications from eligible candidates.
- You have to have been admitted to a Kenyan University through KUCCPS
- You should either be joining the University in the first year or be in your second year of study
- Ability to provide consent to sharing your information. For those under the age of 18 years a guardian will have to assist in filling in the application form
- Be available for contact and also provide references who are available for contact
- Preferably aged between 17 and 23 years
- Kindly note that applications for this program is currently closed.
All inquiries are welcome via:
- Phone and WhatsApp: +254715484888
- email: email@example.com