About System Audit
Systems Audit’s main objective is to determine the existing information Security effectiveness and efficiency and to make practical and actionable recommendations to address the gaps identified.
A thoroughly conducted audit program can assure organizational stakeholders of the financial, operational, and ethical well-being of an organization. It should confirm the effectiveness of current operations and ongoing compliance with administrative or legal regulations. Or it can reveal the need for change or urgent action.
Why you need to do a System Audit
- Evaluate the systems and processes in place that secure company data.
- Determine risks to a company’s information assets and help identify methods to minimize those risks.
- Ensure information management processes are in compliance with IT-specific laws, policies and standards.
- Increase the satisfaction and security of the users of these computerized systems
- Guarantee confidentiality and integrity through professional security and control systems
- Educate on the control of information systems, since it is a very changing and relatively new sector, so it is necessary to educate users of these computerized processes
Contact our experts today to provide guidance on how to conduct a system audit for your organization.
For those interested in further training you can consider training in the areas below:
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor