About System Audit
Systems Audit main objective is to determine the existing information Security effectiveness and efficiency and to make practical and actionable recommendations to address the gaps identified.
A thoroughly conducted audit program can assure organizational stakeholders of the financial, operational and ethical well-being of an organization. It should confirm the effectiveness of current operations and on-going compliance with administrative or legal regulations. Or it can reveal the need for change or urgent action.
Why you need to do a System Audit
- Evaluate the systems and processes in place that secure company data.
- Determine risks to a company’s information assets and help identify methods to minimize those risks.
- Ensure information management processes are in compliance with IT-specific laws, policies and standards.
- Increase the satisfaction and security of the users of these computerized systems
- Guarantee confidentiality and integrity through professional security and control systems
- Educate on the control of information systems, since it is a very changing and relatively new sector, so it is necessary to educate users of these computerized processes
Contact our experts today to provide guidance on how to conduct a system audit for your organization.
For those interested in further training you can consider training in the areas below: