SECURITY OPERATIONS CENTER (SOC) MONITORING SOLUTIONSentinel Africa
Over the years, before information security theft became complex, many information security- related theft were of physical breach type. For instance, waking up to an office break-in only to realize the bandit stole the entire IT equipment within the organization. Sad, right? Luckily, this created an adaption for stringent physical controls implementation such as automatic door locks with alarm sensors, 360 degrees CCTV surveillance, to 24/7-armed guarding for physical IT asset protection. This gave information security experts the peace and the ability to monitor the physical IT environment at their own comfort, greatly improving the physical security domain.
However, with technology advancements, information security incidents have graduated and encompassed both tangible and non-tangible IT assets. Attackers are always on the lookout in search for the closest possible information security vulnerability to exploit. They have devised intelligent modes of attack schemes that could easily be overlooked. This ranges from planting malware-embedded USB disks within organization’s premise, sending enticing emails that contain malicious phish links and attachments, to attaching free software offers on websites, among other attacking styles.
The power an organization has in the face of an Information security attack, lies on how quick it can detect the Information security incident and its incident response capabilities. Unfortunately, organizations with limited information security experts do not always have the resource to spend on achieving an incident detection, analysis, and remediation solution. This is where investing in a dedicated Security Operations Center (SOC) counts. It provides the technology, people, and processes to proactively investigate potential security incidents and give rapid actionable recommendations.
With the Sentinel SOC Monitoring solution, you are guaranteed of:
24/7 IT Infrastructure Monitoring
Using world class Security information and event management (SIEM) solutions implemented to give 360 degrees of your networks with prompt Information Security incident detection and remediations.
The output from the SIEM monitoring includes:
- Daily SIEM Events reports – User activity, File Integrity, System and Device, Application/service and object access events.
- Information Security Incident reports where applicable
- Log reports as and when needed.
- IT Compliance reports
Win: Mature information security posture
Mature Incident Response Framework
The SOC Monitoring solution also offers:
- Incident response plans specific to the likely occurring information security incidents that shall be implemented in face of actual attacks.
- Training of the Incident Response Team on actual implementation of the information security Incident Response Plan.
Handholding during incident containment, eradication, and recovery.
Expert Advice - You get expert advice as and when needed.
The analysts aid in:
- Conducting vulnerability assessments of your IT environment.
- Managing the enterprise risks.
- Guiding on the best automation solutions in matters IT Security – patch management, anti-malware, network management, among others.
Right from the onset of the SOC Monitoring solution implementation, we shall make you win.