This training provides information regarding the core elements and the effective implementation of a risk management framework, the application of the risk management process, and the actions necessary for the successful integration of these elements to meet organizational objectives.
During this training course, the participants will also gain a thorough understanding to help them develop competences to support their organization create and protect value by managing risks, making decisions, and improving performance using the ISO 31000 guidelines.
- Risk directors, managers, officers
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in organizations
- Top management members who seek guidance on how risk management should be integrated at a strategic level.
- Individuals responsible for risk management processes
- Individuals interested in risk management.
- Understand the risk management concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques.
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 31000 principles and framework in the context of an organization.
- Learn how to establish a risk recording and reporting process and an effective risk communication plan.
- Develop the ability to effectively manage, monitor, and review risk in an organization based on best practices.
- Training course objectives and structure
- Introduction to Risk Management and Risk Management Purpose
- ISO 31000 principles
- Risk Management Framework
- Principles of Risk Management
- Benefits of Risk Management
- Risk Governance
- Risk oversight and the three lines of defense in effective risk management
- Roles and responsibilities
- Decision support
- Risk assessment
- Understanding the organization and its context
- Risk identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Treatment
- Quantitative & Qualitative methods
- Risk acceptance, communication, and consultation
- Risk Acceptance
- Communication and Consultation
- Emerging issues in Risk Management
- Case study
- Recording, reporting, and monitoring
- Recording and Reporting
- Monitoring and Review
- Setting your key risk indicators
- Updating your risk registers
- Practical sessions
- Residual Risk
- Management Review