The Quality Management System is a customer-oriented process that aims for continuous improvement of business operations.
The Quality Management System Masterclass aims to build the organization’s capacity to understand and interpret the core concepts of Quality Control and establish a compliance framework in the context of the organization’s products and services that allows the organization to consistently deliver value. During this masterclass, you’ll learn how to implement a Quality Management System that supports organizational growth and development by delivering better quality, following the requirements of clients.
The objective of this training is to enable the participant acquire knowledge and comprehensive understanding of implementing and maintaining a Quality Management System that enables consistency in the quality of products/services in order to meet and exceed customer expectations and deliver value.
General Quality Management System Concepts
- Introduction to Quality Management Systems – Overview of the ISO 900 Series i.e. 9001, 9004 etc.
- Quality Concepts and the PDCA Cycle
- Introduction to the Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- The Role of Quality Management in the modern Enterprise
- Legal, Regulatory and Contractual obligations implication to Quality Management
Establishing a Quality Management System
- Applicability of the ISO 9001 Clauses
- External and Internal Issues
- Interested Parties
- Products and Services
- Risks and Opportunities – Risk-Based Thinking, Corrective Action, Customer Focus, Quality Objectives etc.
- Documented Information
- Organizational Knowledge
- Control of externally provided processes, products and services
Performance of the Quality Management System
- Performance Monitoring , Measurement Analysis and Evaluation – Customer Satisfaction
- Risk-Based Auditing
- Process-Based Audit
- Management Review
Quality Improvement Plan
Challenges to the Quality Management System
- Constraints by quality culture
- Autocratic style of leadership
- Lack of employee commitment
- Improper channel of communication
- Quality certifications regarded as bureaucratic exercise
- Problems identifying customer needs
Quality Management System Implementation Case Study