This training course is designed to help participants understand the ISO 9001 basic concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS) and learn how to implement and manage a Quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001.
During this training course, the participants will be able to understand the different modules of a QMS, including QMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
- Managers or consultants involved in Quality Management.
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with QMS requirements.
- QMS team members.
- Individuals involved in Quality Management.
- Understand the elements and operations of a Quality Management System and its principal processes.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a Quality Management System.
Introduction to ISO 9001 and Initiation of a QMS
- Understanding the organisation and its context
- Quality Management Objectives
- Scope of the QMS
- Roles, responsibilities, and authorities
- Identifying risks and opportunities
Implementation of a QMS
- Document Management
- Operational Control
- Awareness and Communication
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation
- Internal Audit
- Management Review
- Continual Improvement