We are a run into the fire team who are looking for candidates with a blend of skills and experience, who embody the entrepreneurial spirit. , are exceptional problem-solvers, capable of rigorous analysis, and passionate about risk management. We are looking for Sentinels; obsessed about the customer, team-players and looking for a challenging work environment.
Lasting Impact- In all we do, we seek to create a lasting impact. Whether working alongside our clients, or collaborating within our team, we are always focused on creating positive impact.
We are entrepreneurs- We strive to be innovative. We look for creative ways to combine what we know with what doesn’t yet exist. If we can’t solve a problem with a proven method, we design a new one. We support ideas, people and approaches that challenge the status quo.
We build our people- We develop our team as a matter of course. We develop and grow them. We don’t let the fear of losing them stop us.
Select the position for which you want to Apply:
We are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to support in the growth of the organisation.
- Generate Leads
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; recommending continuous service improvements.
- Research on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by communicating and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking industry best practices; participating in professional societies.
- Represent your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Sales and marketing best practice
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Organization and Time management
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience in business development or related activities.
- Minimum of a Diploma.
If you fit the above criteria, send your current CV to email@example.com on or before Monday 26th November 2018.
We are looking for an outstanding, energetic and ambitious talent for an Internship opportunity in the Projects Department.
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the line manager and project coordinator, the intern will support Projects implementation and related activities.
Detailed Description of Responsibilities
- Support the Projects Department with regards to projects implementation and related requirements
- Assist in research activities on issues related to the Project Business line/industry and/or implementation requirements
- Support the team to prepare reports on activities such as status updates, reports, meeting minutes etc.
- Participate in brain storming forums inside and outside of projects
- Work closely with other staff to develop and prepare presentations as and when required,
- Assist in administrative duties assigned in the office
- Have proven interpersonal skills and Team work
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to identify and anticipate difficulties as well as seek guidance
- Be available full time for the duration of the program i.e. 3 months
Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology, Commerce, Law, Engineering, Actuarial Science or related qualifications
- Applicants are not required to have professional work experience for participation.
RECRUITMENT FOR THIS POSITION IS CLOSED
We are looking to bring into our Team a budding Administration talent.
The Administration Department is responsible for developing an adaptive and competitive organization by creating an organized and collaborative environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company.
In this position, the successful candidate will support the Administration Function, taking up the following Responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain robust office systems including general maintenance of personnel and client files
- Coordinate key Administrative processes and procedures (e.g. Documentation of Company Policies, Procedures, and Plans etc.)
- Dispatch documents internally and externally
- Support organization of staff/company programs;
- Basic Financial and Accounting Processes
- Support the Administrative Function in the delivery of fundamental work administrative processes to ensure people across the company are productive, and operations are not disrupted by important issues related to plans, policies, or complex work associated with company programs.
Criteria for eligibility
Those eligible to apply to participate in the internship program shall meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated good character, creativity, honesty, positive attitude and ability to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Be demonstrably computer literate in standard software applications.
Knowledge and Skills that the Intern will demonstrate at the End of the Period
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and balance competing demands
- Highly organized
- Work independently
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Retain credibility about his/her performance
RECRUITMENT FOR THIS POSITION IS CLOSED