This training allows the participants to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Information Security Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 27001 standard
During this training course, the participants will be able to understand the different modules of ISMS, including ISMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
- Individuals involved in Information Security Management
- Individuals responsible to maintain conformity with ISMS requirements within an organization.
- ISMS Team members
- Understand key concepts of information security and information security management.
- Learn the 3 main pillars of information security (CIA triad)
- Understand the benefits of information security.
- Understand the ISMS framework and key information security policies.
- Understand Your Roles and Responsibilities in implementing an ISMS.
- Training course objectives and structure
- What is information, information security and information security management system.
- Key concepts of information security.
- The 3 main pillars of information security (CIA triad)
- Benefits of information security
- The ISMS framework.
- Correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Key information security policies.
- Elements and operations of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Approaches, standards, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ISMS Statement of Applicability
- Physical Security Overview
- Handling of Confidential Issues
- Identity Theft & Social Engineering
- The Human Factor
- Handling Suspicious Requests
- Identify controls and their types.
- Training Closure