Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Aimed at security professionals, this course surveys the entire information security landscape and the technologies involved. The course addresses the ten knowledge domains that comprise the common body of knowledge (CBK) for information systems security professionals and will help delegates prepare for CISSP certification.
Who Should Attend
The CISSP is ideal for information security professionals seeking to prove their understanding of cybersecurity strategy and hands-on implementation. It shows you have the advanced knowledge and technical skills to design, develop and manage an organization’s overall security posture.
- Module 1: Access Control
- Module 2: Security Architecture and Design
- Module 3: Telecommunications and Network Security
- Module 4: Cryptography
- Module 5: Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Module 6: Software Development Security
- Module 7: Operations Security
- Module 8: Physical Security
- Module 9: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Module 10: Legal, Regulations, Compliance and Investigation
Available delivery methods for this course