Become a Sentinel
A Sentinel is a guard during peace and a soldier during war. Our team of sentinels are obsessed with guarding our clients against risk as well as shielding them as they pursue opportunities – making them win!
Join the team and grow to become a great Sentinel – strong in the service of our clients and communities, diligent, and effortlessly competent.
Under our shield, employees are constantly trained, recognized and rewarded, and challenged with meaningful assignments.
Current Opening to Apply:
The primary function of this role is to support in the delivery of administrative roles of the organization
Roles and Responsibilities
• Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
• Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
• Assist in the coordination of office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
• Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Perform any clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
• Preparing and organizing staff travel and itineraries which will include booking flights and accommodation in time.
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements & Qualifications
• A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent.
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
• Aggressive and self-driven.
• Entrepreneurial and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g., fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
Interested and candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. The applications should be accompanied with an up-to-date resume and relevant academic and professional documents. The applications should reach us on or before 19th January 2022.