Become a Sentinel
A Sentinel is a guard during peace and a soldier during war. Our team of sentinels are obsessed with guarding our clients against risk as well as shielding them as they pursue opportunities – making them win!
Join the team and grow to become a great Sentinel – strong in the service of our clients and communities, diligent, and effortlessly competent.
Under our shield, employees are constantly trained, recognized and rewarded, and challenged with meaningful assignments.
2022 ASSOCIATE PROGRAM: GROW YOUR CAREER WITH US
The associate program in Sentinel Africa targets the recent university graduates to begin their careers with us in a fast-paced environment. Our main objective is to make our clients win through protection of value and growth of that value, where we seek to understand our clients’ unique environment and issues, tailor solutions to resolve their issues, and embed a sustainable and continuously improving management system for them. As an associate, our work environment will give you a wonderful experience to build your career.
This is a unique opportunity that allows you to network with professionals who will coach and mentor you to make exceptional strides in your career as you steer it to the next level.
Purpose of the Role:
The job holder will support in deliver of both internal and external projects for Sentinel Africa.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Information Technology, Information Systems, or related courses.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class upper or its equivalent.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Completed their undergraduate studies in 2021, or by June 2022.
- Must have a minimum grade of B+ in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent.
- Must have a minimum grade of B+ in the following subjects: Mathematics, English and Kiswahili.
Attributes and Behaviour:
- Strong communication skills.
- Aggressive and self-driven.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work well in a team while building relationships.
- Genuine interest in consultancy services.
- Demonstrate ability to learn fast.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
We are committed to recruit the best qualified, best fit personnel and to maintain a pool of human resources according to the manpower requirement and planning of the company. We provide all our applicants with equal opportunities of employment. Job applicants are treated fairly and equally. Employment is offered only to the best qualified applicants with reference to their merits and abilities to meet the requirements of the jobs irrespective of whether they are referrals or direct applicants.
The applications should reach us on or before 12th April 2022. For any inquiries send them to: email@example.com.