Become a Sentinel
A Sentinel is a guard during peace and a soldier during war. Our team of sentinels are obsessed with guarding our clients against risk as well as shielding them as they pursue opportunities – making them win!
Join the team and grow to become a great Sentinel – strong in the service of our clients and communities, diligent, and effortlessly competent.
Under our shield, employees are constantly trained, recognized and rewarded, and challenged with meaningful assignments.
Select the position for which you want to Apply:
Sorry, we do not have any vacancies at the moment.
Please keep checking for future opportunities or send your CV here.
The purpose of this job is to lead Projects’ implementations as a project coordinator and a consultant working directly with the client. Reporting to the Project Manager, the Senior Consultant will be expected to deliver on assigned tasks in the expected time and with the expected quality in several projects concurrently.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Lead the delivery of several concurrent information security management, privacy management and IT service management assignments
• Internal and external stakeholder management to ensure smooth delivery of work assignments
• Meticulously plan and schedule project milestones, tasks, and resources
• Draft high-quality project reports and presentations that include practical recommendations to address all risk issues and control weaknesses identified during the assignment, with a clear supporting rationale
• Presentation of client reports both internally and externally
• Weekly reporting on project status including any issues or risks that may arise
• Liaise closely and build effective working relationships with client to facilitate and support the project assignment.
• Manage the day-to-day supervision, on-the-job training and mentoring of junior staff allocated to audit assignment and fully participate in all Performance Management initiatives as required.
• Draft project proposals
• Lead client trainings and workshops
• Contribute the continual improvement of internal processes, templates and documentation
• Carry out research activities on issues related to the Project Business line/industry and/or implementation requirements
• Attend and pass exams for all trainings required in line with the job role
• Perform any other related duties as assigned by supervisor
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Requirements & Qualifications
• An ICT, Information Security, or related degree.
• Three to five years proven work experience.
• Information/cybersecurity or ITSM certifications is a must.
• Other relevant certifications will be added advantage.
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and presentation skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Aggressive and self-driven.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Have proven interpersonal skills and teamwork.
Applications for this position is closed