A Brief Guide to Business impact and Disaster Recovery Plans is a course that all employees and especially business owners will benefit from. This course discusses how your business have been impacted and what are the plans you need to have in place to recover. This course will take into consideration the disaster recovery plans you will need and what it means to return to normal.
A Disaster Recovery Plan has the potential to save your business. You hope disaster does not strike but when it does you need to be prepared. Everyone is always reactive to a disaster, but this course is your chance to be proactive!
Who Should Attend?
- Business Continuity professionals
- Professionals seeking to gain knowledge on BIA processes
- Individuals seeking to pursue a career in BCM
- Professionals seeking to gain knowledge on DR best practices
- Organizations seeking to implement a DR